After health, a comfortable retirement is the most important thing in anyone’s long-term life vision. While retirement used to simply mean not having to work anymore, nowadays, with people living longer and being healthier, retirement can mean a wide variety of things, from maintaining an active lifestyle, going on well-deserved extended holidays, or starting a new vocational career without having to monetize it.
Longer life spans also result in bigger health care expenses and increasing living costs which makes the planning of your long-term wealth management even more important. We have specialist Retirement Financial Consultants at Bridge Capital Advisors who are experts at designing the perfect financial strategy for you by collaborating with you and our Financial Advisors to guide you in this very sensitive issue. We will ensure that our Retirement Financial Consultants will undertake the following:
- They will meet with you if possible in order to best be able to advise you of the endless lifestyle possibilities you can explore in your retirement.
- They will inform you of the various benefits you will be eligible to collect, like Social Security, and how to maximize them.
- They will advise you about various savings schemes or investment strategies which ensure that you have a steady income well into your retirement even though you will not be working.
- They will take into consideration and ensure that you are aware of the fact that, as your life progresses, there are several costs which may have to be incurred, like a mobility scooter or a stair lift, in order to maintain the same standard of living which you are used to.
- They will advise you how best to set up health care plans which will alleviate the costs which are likely to be incurred with old age, inevitable failing health and long-term care.
This becomes more important as you accumulate more wealth and start a family and you begin to plan for the long-term well-being of your loved ones. Setting out a management plan for your financial legacy so that your beneficiaries will benefit from it can be complicated and difficult to arrange. Our Bridge Capital Advisors consultants have a wealth of experience in navigating through the myriad of options available to you, and advising you on how to find the best investment vehicles, as well as how to best deal with the tax issues involved in managing your estate planning affairs.
- They will talk to you and your family members in order to make this an inclusive process by which all of your loved ones understand your wishes and their role in the whole process.
- They will advise you on various General Estate Planning vehicles, like wills, trusts, life insurances and such, and will also explain to you the tax implications of each choice, as well as the various distribution methods.
- They will prepare and instruct you on how and when to fill out the various documents and legal paperwork, as well as safeguard it all for you.
- They can also advise you about Charity Organizations and how you could incorporate them into your Estate Planning, while taking into account the tax implications that go with charitable giving.