We have a wealth of experience in asset allocation and we can offer you access to a sophisticated and comprehensive set of investment options across the whole spectrum of assets and we will provide you with sound and objective counsel which is designed to benefit you and to help you to reach your goals as quickly and as risk-free as possible.
Building a portfolio involves a myriad of investment choices in asset allocation – from investing in stocks, bonds, and cash equivalents, to the alternative investment asset classes of annuities, forex, and options among many more – as well as choosing the right vehicles, from the easy-to-understand Mutual Funds to the alternative and high-risk Hedge Funds, while always trying to stick to a well thought-out investment strategy, like choosing a diversification policy or perhaps to buy & hold strategy as opposed to active trading. Our Bridge Capital Advisors consultants will help you in making the right decisions by guiding you through the potential choices and keeping you informed of new market.
Research & Analysis
Our Research & Analysis team, working together with our many affiliates around the world, have extensive knowledge and a deep understanding of the entire spectrum of the global markets. We also seek out niches within the industries we cover in order to develop a more discerned expertise, and we ensure that we cover small, medium and large companies.
We also believe in maintaining relationships along the whole line of business, as well as consumers, and we constantly collaborate with various groups in order to produce detailed reports, surveys and industry updates. We then work together with our economic and financial analysts, our investment strategists, and our technical teams, as well as a host of in-house and freelance experts from various related fields, in order to fully understand the market conditions and the best investment opportunities.
This is the simplest form of investing in the stock market and it is also the most varied since investing in equities presents you with a myriad of options in investing in companies big or small, across any industry or market, and both domestic and international, and we have a wealth of experience in all the leading industries and a strong presence in all the indexes. We can offer a myriad of options in the equities market and we are able to offer a host of different types of stocks:
- Common stock, or equity shares, which gives the shareholder the right to share in the profits of the company and some restricted voting rights. We also offer the chance to buy preferred stock.
- Convertible securities, normally issued as preferred stock and then later turned into common stock, which may seem alien to many investors but actually offers many potential benefits, such as capturing an upside from equities conversions and thus providing you with a sort of defensive way to invest in stocks.
- Restricted stock, which is shares in a company which are not fully transferable until certain conditions have been met, a process which our advisors are specialists in.
Bonds provide the safer type of investments and play an important role in a diversified portfolio by offering predictable and dependable income and capital protection, thereby minimizing the volatility of your portfolio. Although they are seen as the sensible offset to equities, they are not guaranteed to give you a profit and if they are sold prior to maturity they may pay back less than your initial investment. Bonds can help investors to meet financial obligations, such as college funds or mortgages, and how much you invest in them depends on many factors, such as your time horizon, risk tolerance, need for income and your age.
These are alternative asset classes to the more traditional investments, and they include entities such as options, futures, real estate and annuities, and they are usually, though not always, seen as more volatile, illiquid and only offered to clients who can meet specific requirements, such as minimum worth values. There are also other factors to consider, such as speculative investment strategies, specific tax considerations and different regulatory procedures, and they usually carry the risk of potentially suffering substantial losses. They also tend to be highly illiquid.
When it comes to independent investors, we usually recommend alternative investment assets only to accredited high net worth individuals and investors whose circumstances allow for low liquidity. Alternative investments normally have complex natures and limited regulations and they are usually restricted to the more sophisticated and experienced investors.
There are various different ways to invest in your preferred investment asset and different types of funds which you can go with, and our advisors will guide you into making the right decisions in terms of which fund best suits your investment objectives.
- Mutual Funds are the easiest way to enter into the investment world and the best way to diversify your portfolio. They are split by the type of fund it is in terms of objectives, whether they are designed to produce capital preservation, income or growth appreciation, or a combination of the two. There are many different types of funds, depending on the different types of equities they concentrate on, and we have a wealth of experience in offering you the different options.
- Money market funds
- Fixed income funds
- Equity funds
- Indexed funds
- Balanced funds
- Specialty funds
There are different types of mutual funds.
- Open-end funds – where shares are bought and sold directly through the fund.
- Closed-end funds – where, once the fund’s shares are sold, the fund is then listed on the stock exchange and new investors can only purchase more shares in the stock market they are listed on.
- Load / No-load funds – where sales commissions are either charged or not charged.
- Hedge Funds are the riskier proposition and they are generally only available to institutional investors and high-net worth individuals, and often use credit or borrowed capital.